Business Advisory Services
SPCA provides the following business advisory services:
- Business Plan development
- Investment Structure
- Advisory on internal controls and systems
- Foreign Exchange - FEMA matters and RBI compliances
- SPCA helps in designing a Business Process properly so as to ensure the optimum utilization of resources in a professional manner.
- A Systematic approach is evolved for the effective allocation and management of organizational resources. SPCA identifies the potential capacities which are not utilized to the optimum extent and suggests measures to utilize them productively.
- SPCA also guides potential partners in developing the financial and management structures of the partnership, and help create a relationship that is long-lasting and mutually beneficial.
- Formulating an appropriate investment strategy for companies seeking to invest in and out of India.
- Obtaining investment approvals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) or the Reserve Bank of India, as applicable.
- Assisting in obtaining approvals for External Commercial Borrowings.
- SPCA has been offering this service to various clients.
SPCA offers help in business dispute resolution and arbitration services. This includes negotiations, documentation and implementation of agreements.
SPCA provides the following services:
Incorporation of companies and LLPs
- Incorporation of companies and LLPs with the Registrar of Companies.
- Representation before Registrar of Companies, Company Law Board and Government Authorities.
- Compliance with Company Law requirements - Maintenance of Minutes and other statutory records. Registrations and statutory compliances
- Registration under sales tax, excise, customs, service tax.
- Registration with Income tax Department.
- Registration under PT ,PF, ESI, Shops & Establishment Act, MSME (SSI), Labour and Factories Act.
- Registration of partnership firms, societies, trusts
- Filing of returns as per the applicable laws
Risk Management is a Structured Approach to manage uncertainty relating to a particular process or area. Risk is assessed; strategies are developed to mitigate the risk using the set of resources available.
- Advisory on identification of risk.
- Assisting in assessment and management of risk.
- Identifying the risk in a selected domain of risk.
- Planning the remainder of the process.
- Defining a framework for the activity and an agenda for identification.
- Developing an analysis for risks involved in the process.
- Mitigation of risks using available technological, human and organizational resources.
Team SPCA has qualified members who offer this service